- Q: Did Adam and Eve ever have a date?
A: No, but they had an apple.
- Q: What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?
A: Can I hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand?
- Q: What is a vampire's sweetheart called?
A: His ghoul-friend.
- Q: If your aunt ran off to get married, what would you call her?
- "One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry".
- Sales Ad at a Store: 'You are my one and only' valentine cards, now on sale: 4 for $5.
- What did the boy sheep say to the girl sheep on Valentine's Day?
I Love Ewe!
- What kind of flowers do you never give on Valentine's Day?
- What did the elephant say to hisgirlfriend?
I love you a ton!"
- Did you hear about the nearsighted porcupine?
He fell in love with a pincushion!
- Q: What does a man who loves his car do on February 14?
A: He gives it a Valenshine!